Hi, and welcome to KSO IT Consulting. We're passionate about helping savvy business people succeed online. We've developed a range of proven techniques that gets results:
KSO IT Consulting delivers all this and more using our practical, repeatable and effective online business success system:
Fact: search engine optimisation (SEO) is fundamental to the success of your business.
Sure visitors can arrive at your website via other means; social media sharing and links from other websites for example. However, none have the same power and reach as having a high rank in the Google search results for your target keywords and phrases.
Natural search results are like the gift that keeps on giving, bringing qualified visitors to your website 24 hours a day. Once there, it's your job to convert these visitors into customers.
With approximately 46% of clicks going to the number 1 ranking website in Google and 7% going to the number 10 ranking website, this illustrates why it's so important to improve your ranking via SEO.
Let's start with 5 SEO truths you must know:
- To reap the rewards from SEO and stay ahead of the pack you must be more attentive than your competition
- Many of your competitors won't be implementing SEO effectively. This is your opportunity to gain a significant competitive advantage
- Concentrate on publishing relevant and interesting content for your visitors and your Google ranking will improve naturally over time
- Keep reviewing, testing and improving – effective incremental updates are the key to ongoing SEO success
- You have to put the fundamentals in place to improve your ranking and attract more visitors to your website
To help you optimise your website I've included an SEO worksheet for you to use as you work through the 13 essential SEO techniques to boost your business.
Hot off the virtual press is KSO IT's latest guide "Sell at the speed of light - build your own online shop", packed full of useful information and ideas to create a successful online shop.
Inside you'll find:
- My 4 Ps of online shopping
- Building blocks of your online shop
- What can I sell in my online shop?
- Different types of online shops
- Which online shop should I choose?
- How much will I need to invest to setup >my online shop?
- For real real, not for play play...a case study
- Success factors for your online shop
Social media is a great leveller. It doesn't matter how big or small your business is, you can take advantage of what Facebook has to offer and develop a winning strategy so potential customers get to know, like and trust you.
And to give you a head start on implementing your social media strategy I've created a guide - 7 steps to get your Facebook page rocking. Simply click on the link to download a FREE copy instantly.
Here's a peak at what's in the guide...
- Step 1 – Know your audience
- Step 2 – What are your objectives?
- Step 3 – Create a conversation calendar
- Step 4 – Customise your Facebook page
- Step 5 – Work on your conversation style and content
- Step 6 – Create a custom landing tab
- Step 7 – Get liked; easy ways to promote your Facebook page
Posted in Business Development
There’s a huge amount of interest in search engine optimisation (SEO) these days. Nearly every SEO “professional” advertises they can get you on the front page of Google...guaranteed. They can’t all be right can they?
But there is gold in them thar SEO hills...if you can find that magic combination of keywords and phrases and an under-serviced niche market...where opportunity meets your expertise.
Search engine optimisation starts with keyword analysis, analysing the keywords and phrases people use to find goods and services. This is the most important step in your early retirement plan – finding a niche market that is actively searching for something which is currently being under-serviced.